Friday, March 13, 2009

Ah...relief

Midterms are finally over! Not that I had any exams, but I had a paper and a project that were causing me a great deal of stress. And now they are finished. I only wish that my back stopped hurting, along with my leg. My back is just all sorts of tense and sore but the back of my leg is all bruised up because of the demon chair at my work which thought it would be fun to eat me.

But my project is pretty awesome. For my educator's technology class we had to put together a video about the curriculum topic we had chosen. I've been doing stuff about sentence diagramming(I know, I know, not anyone else's favorite subject) but the video is awesome. I took a bunch of music videos and put their lyrics on top of the video. You can watch it on youtube. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgUUEUNaUo Yep. So, watch my video, I'm going to go get myself some dinner...

3 comments:

  1. I hope you reported that work-related accident...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was technically sitting on the chair side-ways so I would be cited for misuse of equipment before they hand over for the emotional damages I sustained. (Though I do have some lovely bruises blossoming along the back of my calf.)

    It was one of those chairs that has little levers on the side and I was sitting with my feet on the bar at the bottom. Then the chair suddenly went short and the lever dug into my calf even as the bar and gravity proceeded to squash my ankle and my foot together. It was not very fun at the moment and certainly not this morning when I moved it without warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'm so excited! In just a few minutes I will be leaving with my roomies for an epic week! :) We will be chilling in St. George, Las Vegas and San Diego. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and share them all with you when I am home for Easter. :D Woot!

    ReplyDelete