Monday, January 5, 2009

So There's This Thing Called Blogging...

What can I say?  I decided to give it a try.  My sister's got one.  My roommate's got one.  My professor has one.  Why not me?  I'm not really sure what this is gonna look like.  Though the pretty template maker called it something...Minima dark?

That was a joke.

(This is the point where you all slap your foreheads and say, "Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey."  Ready?  Ok now slap...good.  Very nice.  Now, all together: "Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey."  Wonderful.  You guys are great.)

Face slapping aside, I truly am not certain how this will turn out.  What does one do with a blog anyways?  Just blog?  Like...blather-log?  I like it.  This will be my blather log.  Not a banana-log.  Not even a bunny-log, but a blather-log.  

So I blather on my log.  And then I post it on facebook, email friends and family, and voila:

I'm a blogger.

I sense a whole new world opening up before me.

Do you feel it?

1 comment: